FI Engineering was selected by the client Curalia as Project Manager and Design Office for the construction of a complex of low-energy office buildings.
The design was carried out taking into account the current standards and developed based on the most advanced new concepts in terms of RUE (Rational Use of Energy).
With its experience in the field, FI Engineering carried out the following tasks:
- Complete design of the project using Special Techniques
- Critical analysis of the offer to the Company and proposed ways of reducing the budget
- Negotiation support for the conclusion of the contract
- Monitoring the performance of the work by the Company
- Health and safety coordination
- Collaboration with provisional acceptance
- Collaboration with final acceptance
The building, which is being developed on a total area of 4,000 m², will have a primary energy consumption of less than 150 kWh/m²/year and from September 2015 will accommodate more than 200 workers.