The Meeûs 35 building consists of 9 floors and 2 basement levels spread over a total area of 8,500 m².
The building, situated on the prestigious Square de Meeûs, belongs to a German real estate fund. Today the building is 90% occupied by various tenants.
FI Engineering’s mission was to renovate the building while maintaining occupation throughout the construction period, while ensuring the safety and well-being of the occupants.
The work described below was performed with Valens as general contractor, but also with other companies directly for specific lots.
- The complete renovation of the lobby
- Replacement of elevators
- Renovation of the common areas, sanitary facilities & hallways
- Replacement of boilers & ventilation units
- Renovation of fire safety facilities and access control
- Replacement of the BMS
- Renovation of rental floors with replacement of terminal units
- Renovation of the façade & its lighting