Some property owners use FI Engineering for the technical management of their properties.
More specifically, the Blérot building (Eurostation), a 40,000m² site in front of the Gare du Midi, had certain defects covered by the ten-year guarantee made by the general contractor who carried out the construction of the site.
These faults generated repeated complaints from the tenant, and FI Engineering was asked to monitor and coordinate with the tenant to resolve these problems and to continue the occupation of the building.
Also, FI Engineering has undertaken missions to help with building management such as:
- Improving insulation of the façade and elimination of air currents in the entire building
- Finding infiltration and adding seals
- Compliance of the building’s low voltage electrical installations
- Verification of the stability of façade elements
- Rehabilitation of some of the building finishings
- Verification of the proper maintenance of technical equipment
- Monitoring of legal controls