Le bâtiment, dénommé « Boreal », est un immeuble de bureaux situé rue du Progrès 55 à 1210 Bruxelles, il est une propriété de DEKA Immobilien Gmnh.
L’immeuble anciennement occupé par la société Proximus est désormais occupé par BNP
The building, named “Boréal”, is an office building located at 55 rue du Progrès in 1210 Brussels. It is a DEKA Immobilien Gmbh property.
The building, formerly occupied by the Proximus company, is now occupied by BNP Paribas Fortis and hosts the central retail and private banking departments of the group.
After occupation by Proximus, DEKA completed a major renovation of the building. The objective of this renovation was to recondition the building before a new rental, but also to renovate part of the technical installations.
Description of the measures taken by the tenderer to construct a high energy performance building:
The project is a renovation project with integration of RUE (Rational Use of Energy) concepts.
- Energy audit to ensure energy optimisation of the renovation project and compliance with the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (Ordinance on Energy Performance of Buildings adopted on 7 June 2007, published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 11 July 2007)
- Partial renovation of all Special Techniques (HVAC and electricity) as well as security-related elements, namely access control, CCTV, anti-intrusion, etc.
- Update of the BMS to ensure effective energy management and user comfort
- Implementation of energy meters for the whole of the building and for each rental unit (half floor)
- Replacement of the insulation of the cold water supply tubes to short circuit ventilation with new, more efficient insulation
- Redevelopment of the lobby, self-service area and restaurant
- Update of fire alarm systems