Marnix 13, 15, 17
The building is a set of offices located at 13, 15 and 17, Avenue Marnix in 1000 Brussels. It consists of 3 main buildings with two main entrances.
The building is also occupied by Deutsche Bank for the buildings located at No. 13 and 15 and also hosts other companies which cohabit at number 17.
The project is a renovation with the integration of RUE concepts (Rational Use of Energy) including:
- Replacement of cooling units
- Partial replacement and control optimisation
- Replacement of induction units with fan coil units for some of the buildings and rehabilitation of induction units for another part
- Replacement of transformers with new Askarel 3 X 630 kVA transformers
- Replacement of the main switchboard and all distribution boards
- Replacement of existing T26 lighting with new T5 lighting
- Processing of new orders for lighting and splitting of boards into smaller parts
- Introduction of electricity meters into each floor’s distribution board
- Replacement of boiler burners