Complete renovation of a mansion:
In preparation for rental to an embassy, this old mansion dating from 1912 was completely renovated.
The project objective was to rediscover the original charm of the house that had been totally concealed by previous occupations.
The work, coordinated by FI Engineering, mainly focussed on the following points:
- Structural works, demolition, volume changes
- Renovation of old ceilings with mouldings
- Replacement of heating terminal & hot water distribution units
- Renovation of all sanitary facilities and discharges
- Renovation of the entire electricity system
- Complete renovation of floors, walls, stairs…
- Implementation of fire detection and intruder alarm systems
- Installation of air conditioning units
The project was carried out in the space of two months from the stripping of the building to occupancy by the tenant.